- Anti-Virus: protection against viruses, worms and trojans
- Anti-Spyware: protection against spyware, adware and identity-theft
- Anti-Rootkit: protection against hidden threats (rootkits)
- Anti-Spam: filters out unwanted and fraudulent e-mails (anti-phishing)
- Web Shield & LinkScanner: protection against malicious websites
- Firewall: protection against hackers
- System Tools: for easy system management
Easy-to-use, automated protection
Real-time protection, automatic updates, low-impact background
scanning for online threats, and instant quarantining or removal of
infected files ensures maximum protection. Every interaction between
your computer and the Internet is monitored, so nothing can get onto
your system without your knowledge. AVG scans in real time:
- All files including documents, pictures and applications
- E-mails (all major email programs like MS Outlook and Thunderbird supported)
- Instant messaging and P2P communications
- File downloads and online transactions such as shopping and banking
- Search results and any other links you click on
Internet security with peace of mind
The new web shield checks every web page at the moment you click on
the link to ensure you’re not hit by a stealthy drive-by download or
any other exploits. All links on search results pages in Google, Yahoo,
and MSN are analyzed and their current threat level is reported in real
time before you click on the link and visit the site.
Easy system management
The new system tools let you easily configure your privacy settings, connections, and browser plug-ins all in one place.
The best Windows protection - trusted by millions of users
AVG's award-winning antivirus technology protects millions of users
and is certified by major antivirus testing organizations (VB100%,
ICSA, West Coast Labs Checkmark).
No hidden costs
When you purchase an AVG product, everything you need is included
in the price for the full license duration - technical support, virus
updates, and new program versions. All users of paid AVG products also
qualify for generous discounts on subscription renewals and product upgrades.
- AVG Internet Security can be purchased online in license packs for 1-10 computers.
- One or two year subscriptions available.
- Intel Pentium 1,2 GHz
- 70 MB free hard drive space (for installation)
- 256 MB RAM available
- AVG only runs on Windows 2000 SP4 +
Update Rollup 1, Windows XP SP2, Windows XP Pro x64 Edition SP1 and
Windows Vista/Vista x64 Edition or higher.
- The Anti-Rootkit component is not available on 64bit operating systems.